How do you print you systems ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeye10

Premium Subscriber
I have a BCD996XT and Bu-Tel ARC-XT pro software and I am trying to find a good way to print out my systems/groups and the quick keys so I can stick it on the wall and see quickly the groups and what the scanner is scanning or needs to be scanning.

The print function on ARC-XT Pro does not seem to have a good system overview print function or I have not found it yet.

What are you folks doing in this area ?

Thanks

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
What about the "printscreen" key, paste into paint or IrfanView, crop out what you want and save/print? Or just type it up quickly in Excel or in a table in Word.

I remember having to do that what I used Arc software. Haven't used it in about 4 years since I found ProScan and FreeSCAN.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

captclint

Mentor
The print function on ARC-XT Pro does not seem to have a good system overview print function or I have not found it yet.
When you hit Print, you can print one system at a time with quick keys and TGID's, or all systems. Not sure what you are unable to do. It does waste a lot of paper, if that is what bothers you.

trumpetman

Database Admin
+1 on the Freescan...although I didn't use it to print to paper, I used it to print to HTML and made a website I can access for it.... BCD996XT Database

THIS is super creative. I've never once thought about doing this... I usually maintain a lot of excel spreadsheets with information like this...never could think of an efficient/paperless means of taking advantage of the FreeSCAN print function.

Status
Not open for further replies.