• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

How Does Google do it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortwavewave

Ok, Im not going to lie, I think google is the greatest thing on the Internet since, RR

My main question is how is this all done, like street view, earth, notebook, picasa, and etc...etc...

how is this all done for FREE???

its gotten to the point to where I used google for everything, math, questions, and maps, Ive looked a google maps so much I almost know the entire US like the back of my hand.

HELP IM ADDICTED!!

mrsvensven

Premium Subscriber
Google is an advertising company. They track what you do, so they can show you targeted ads. Do you notice that the ads on every google page you visit are related to the content of that page?

mciupa

DB Administrator
So that's why those darn blue pills are on my screen :roll:

CalvinNutler

If you don't think Google is a highly intelligent entity go there and type in "find chuck norris" and hit the I'm feeling lucky option. The results are family friendly by the way!

ybbmadysu

CalvinNutler said:
"find chuck norris"
I read that really fast and thought it said 'f*** chuck norris'. I was thinking 'wow, I feel the same way about him. I think I will google search that and see what comes up (with parental filter off)'
lol

oops, honest misunderstanding.

rafale01010

hahaha

that was effin hilarious!i tried the chuck norris thing on google and didnt expect that(or anything to come up, that was sweet!:lol: :lol: :lol:

ybbmadysu

WOW.

I did 'find chuck norris', with 'Im Felling Lucky', that was pretty funny.
Then I did 'f**k chuck norris', with 'Im Feeling Lucky', that was even better. Top ten facts, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.