How Long Could You Go Without Hearing All Frequencies On A Capacity Plus System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
As posted above, how long could you go without hearing all of the frequencies on a Motorola Capacity Plus System? For example, lets say I know that there is a certain Motorola Capacity Plus system within monitoring range, because I have monitored the "rest" channel. If it isn't a real busy system, could it be a long time before I hear the other frequencies in use?

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
As posted above, how long could you go without hearing all of the frequencies on a Motorola Capacity Plus System? For example, lets say I know that there is a certain Motorola Capacity Plus system within monitoring range, because I have monitored the "rest" channel. If it isn't a real busy system, could it be a long time before I hear the other frequencies in use?

You have to know the correct freqs and color codes and also if the Cap+ has more than 1 site You'll need make sure those freqs go into the site. Sometimes TalkGroups can take for ever to come up depends how slow the systems(s) is. Here is some samples on a setup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJdClv0V14Q Cap+/Con+ Trunk setup.

slicerwizard

Could it be a long time? Sure, why not? Especially if they've set up any channels to be used only if all other channels are tied up. Which would be next to never on a lightly loaded system.

Status
Not open for further replies.