How many Arkansas members actually submit frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbaearle

Premium Subscriber
I live in Cross County.....used to live in Crittenden County and have submitted alot of the frequencies for those counties. I plan on adding frequencies for St. Francis county in the future.

I see alot of counties with no info at all, but plenty of stuff on the FCC info pages.

I reckon what I'm askin' is how many folks here that enjoy the hobby actually submit frequencies to the database?

Is it just a few of us submitting info or nobody listening in those counties?

k5rpd

Arkansas submissions

I am submitting everythng I can find for the counties/entities around me...
Pope, Conway, Yell, Johnson, Newton, and Perry Counties for now, as well as every little bit of info I can get for the AWIN system.

How many Arkansas members do we have???

Thanks,
JJ
K5RPD

foster_006

NWA here.. I submit if I see something wrong.. or something new pops up!

Washington, Benton, Crawford, Sebastian, Madison, Carroll Counties

ncentralark

North Central Ark---I submit items as I detect new ones or changes. AWIN Toop B, I, and surronding counties: Independence, Jackson, Sharp, Izard, Stone.

Stone & Izard are using AWIN for a lot of SO traffic these days. I have not checked these counties in while so I will take a look at updating them.

bubbaearle

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for everyone's feedback

Everyone updating counties in their listening area is what makes RadioReference work.

Bubbaearle

gbeck41

NE AR here! I have a BCD396T with every county in the state of Arkansas program into it. Its funny when you come across a large county with very few freqs. RR is the best website I have come across!! Awin Troop B, Clay, Greene, Craighead, Mississippi, Randolph and Pointsett Counties.Be glad to help when I can. Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.