How Often Is This Info Updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta300c

Premium Subscriber
It says last update was this November 20th. Under "Search and Rescue", it still has Twin Rivers listed. I was a member of Twin Rivers for 10 years. It has long since went under and hasn't existed for years. Why is it still listed if this page was updated a few days ago? How much other info needs updated? Is this why half the frequencies i've tried to listen to don't work?

usswood

Pages and frequencies are updated by people like you and me sending in correct and current information about the systems we monitor... please feel free to send in correct info whenever you like!

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
It says last update was this November 20th. Under "Search and Rescue", it still has Twin Rivers listed. I was a member of Twin Rivers for 10 years. It has long since went under and hasn't existed for years. Why is it still listed if this page was updated a few days ago? How much other info needs updated? Is this why half the frequencies i've tried to listen to don't work?

The database is a user driven resource. Submissions to Radio Reference from folks in your area with direct knowledge of the systems in use, is what determines the accuracy of the database. You can submit the corrections you have knowledge of here:

Submit Data to RadioReference

Delta33

What you Listen to depends MUCH on What you listen With ?? What about your antenna ?

Status
Not open for further replies.