how to add a new pager tone out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
We really don't have a set format for FTOs because there are so many ways to present it. Here is one Pa. page with a fairly simple layout

If you were to copy this page into a good text editor - there are many free ones; even Notepad would work - and follow the conventions used on the page, you'd likely be close. You have your own user page so you can build (and make mistakes; everyone does) without really publishing it. When you are ready, then it's a matter of cut and paste.

Be specific about what confuses you - there are a lot of folks here, myself included, that have done a great deal of editing and publishing and likely can get you over the humps

Mike

Firemandakota87

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking to be able to put union and colombia couty pa pager tones that i have onto the site here but don't know how to

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
First things first; code the pages (1 county at a time) using the article I gave you earlier as a skeleton. You have a user area that's associated with your ID that you can use to test as you go.

Once you have one page coded, cut and paste it into an ordinary text file. Don't use Word as it puts all sorts of crazy symbols in there that's a bear to debug. Store it away and do the other one in the same manner

Once you have both pages coded to your liking, then we can help you with putting them into the wiki

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.