How to add a new trunk site to existing favorites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kf7yn

I researched and came up with nothing, so apologies if this was discussed previously.

I am trying to add a new trunked site to an existing favorite file. (HP1 Extreme upgrade and Sentinel v 2.01) The new site was recently added to the database and showed up in the Monday update. I figured I could right-click the new site and append it to favorites, but no joy.

Do I need ArcPatrol or can it be done in Sentinel without reloading the entire gigantic trunked system again and deleting all the crap I don't want? To be clear, this is just one new site in an existing 800 MHz trunked system with 40 some-odd other sites.

Thanks.

Last edited:

kf7yn

Can't do it from the HP1 menu either, so apparently it can't be done. UPMan, can this be addressed in the future? Thanks

phask

Premium Subscriber
It is spelled out in the documentation on how to do it in the radio, not sure if this is only with the extreme edition. FWIW - I've never done it, and don't want to - seems too complicated.

Right now - if I HAD to - I'd create a dummy in the radio, load it back into Sentinel and edit it, ot force Sentinel to add another system-site and edit it as a work around.

I thought I had done it in Sentinel, but could not quickly do it either.

del1964

Premium Subscriber
I researched and came up with nothing, so apologies if this was discussed previously.

I am trying to add a new trunked site to an existing favorite file. (HP1 Extreme upgrade and Sentinel v 2.01) The new site was recently added to the database and showed up in the Monday update. I figured I could right-click the new site and append it to favorites, but no joy.

Do I need ArcPatrol or can it be done in Sentinel without reloading the entire gigantic trunked system again and deleting all the crap I don't want? To be clear, this is just one new site in an existing 800 MHz trunked system with 40 some-odd other sites.

Thanks.
I live in Indiana and tried to add a site to one of my favorites list with no luck either. Be nice if a person could right click on a site and "append to favorites list"....as of now, that option is greyed out. I just created a new system in that favorites list and copied everything from Radio Reference. Site location, frequencies, etc.

kf7yn

Well if Uniden doesn't fix this glaring deficiency, the HP1 won't be of much use to me. I purchased the HP1, extreme upgrade and GPS option for road trips and I want to be able to easily add new sites as they come online. Paul Opitz can you help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.