How to add frq

Status
Not open for further replies.

wes910

Hello im new to all this and I have a BCD436HP. I want to add a set of radio frq to the scanner. They are listed on the radio reference database. But I can not find them in the Sentinel database. Its a set of race frq for the devils bowl speedway. I want to add them to my scanner and have it just scan those frq.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Provide a link to them in the RadioReference database. I spent a few minutes trying to find and came up empty.

phask

Premium Subscriber
Hello im new to all this and I have a BCD436HP. I want to add a set of radio frq to the scanner. They are listed on the radio reference database. But I can not find them in the Sentinel database. Its a set of race frq for the devils bowl speedway. I want to add them to my scanner and have it just scan those frq.

There re at least two Devils Bowl Raceways in the US - at least give us a cluw of which one - State and County.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
There re at least two Devils Bowl Raceways in the US - at least give us a cluw of which one - State and County.

I'm guessing, based on your past posts, that you're referring to the Devils Bowl Speedway in Mesquite, TX.
WQRG579 (DEVILS BOWL SPEEDWAY INC.) FCC Callsign Details

Status
Not open for further replies.