How to add to RR Database using FCC data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfa5

Premium Subscriber
Hi! How do I go about figuring out a trunked system and adding it to the RR database? I'm looking up on the FCC Database WRMX882 - New York Arena Partners, LLC and would like to add it to the RR database, Nassau County (if it isn't there already , but perhaps I missed it) This is the system that the new arena here on Long Island is on, the UBS Arena where the NHL NY Islanders play along with various concerts. Any help would be most appreciated!

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
Submissions should be from logged or monitored frequencies and not FCC reports.

That said, here is the information on that callsign:

Designator is 7K60FXE which means it is a DMR trunk system.

Please monitor the system and figure out the LCN of the frequencies and an active talk group. Once you have that, you can open a ticket and we'll add the system into the DB. RadioReference Login

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Hi! How do I go about figuring out a trunked system and adding it to the RR database? I'm looking up on the FCC Database WRMX882 - New York Arena Partners, LLC and would like to add it to the RR database, Nassau County

As @w2lie said, database submissions are based on verified (meaning monitored) information. If it is a P25 system you could use Pro96Com or use DSD+ to gather the active frequencies and NAC, DSD+ also will decode other system types. You should also attempt to gather info on talkgroups and usage through monitoring. FCC data should not be used for submissions until verified, the info may or may not be correct, or actually being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.