Not open for further replies.

1979lee

how to add yahoo mail link (see pic) it explains it better than i can
so i cant for the life of me find out how to add my yahoo mail
help

ki6mxl

Last edited:

N1BHH

That is actually not a link to Yahoo Mail. It's just an icon that signifies that the person uses Yahoo Instant Messenger. You will notice I have four icons that identify the four that I use. The two I use most are Yahoo and Skype. I don't AIM or Windows Live Messenger very much at all. It's also best that you not put any email address in your signature as this will most assuredly bring you tons of spam in the future.

1979lee

N1BHH said:
That is actually not a link to Yahoo Mail. It's just an icon that signifies that the person uses Yahoo Instant Messenger. You will notice I have four icons that identify the four that I use. The two I use most are Yahoo and Skype. I don't AIM or Windows Live Messenger very much at all. It's also best that you not put any email address in your signature as this will most assuredly bring you tons of spam in the future.

thanks, but how do you add them? i cant figure it out.......................

N1BHH

1979lee said:

Up at the top of the page, click UserCP, or in the drop down at the bottom. Then choose which you want to do. Edit your profile, edit your signature, change your avatar, lots of stuff you can do.

musicman476

RR DB Admin
Database Admin
1979lee said:

When you enter a Yahoo/AIM/Skype etc username the Profile section of your User Control Panel, the appropriate icon(s) will automaticaly show up in your posts. No other invervention on your part is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.