How to get DSDPlus to start in "combined VC/CC monitor"

kd7jfv

Database Admin
Hello, is there a command I can put in my cc.bat file to have it start up in combined cc/vc monitor mode? My computer reboots every night at 2am and i want to set a task scheduler to open cc.bat and fmp24 shortly after the computer reboots. I also want cc.bat to run in cc/vc monitor mode when it reboots. Is there anyway to accomplish this?

Thanks
Ben

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
If you are running Fast Lane, in the CTRL menu just select Combined CC/VC Monitor -- and then remove any silly stuff you have got in a batch file, since 99% of anything you put in there manually is not needed. FMP*-CC.bat and 1R.bat, as distributed, works just fine. Most if not all of the other options you set manually in a batch file that have to do with DSDplus get saved via the menu system in DSDPlus.bin.

CanesFan95

Analog already is interoperable.
Yeah, once you select Combined CC/VC Monitor in the menu, it should automatically remember that the next time.

kd7jfv

Database Admin
I am running fastlane 2.465. I run CC.bat and FMP24-cc.BAT I set the control to "combined cc/vc monitor" and close the application. Next time I open the application it is set on CC Monitor.

CC.bat
DSDPlus -fa -i20001 -rc>>CC.log

FMP24.bat:
FMP24 -rc -i1 -o20001 -P0 -b-12.5 -f857.2125

Am I missing something? I removed the -rc and it will not work if that is missing.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I am running fastlane 2.465. I run CC.bat and FMP24-cc.BAT I set the control to "combined cc/vc monitor" and close the application. Next time I open the application it is set on CC Monitor.

CC.bat
DSDPlus -fa -i20001 -rc>>CC.log

FMP24.bat:
FMP24 -rc -i1 -o20001 -P0 -b-12.5 -f857.2125

Am I missing something? I removed the -rc and it will not work if that is missing.
Yep, I didn’t say .bat

If you’re running an air spy use FMPA-CC.bat

If you are running a RSP use FMPP-CC.bat

If you are running a dongle use FMP24-CC.bat

And once you run that, then run 1R.bat

Once DSD plus is fired up, go to the control menu and make sure it’s set to combined CC/VC Monitor

You should only have to do that once. Then every time you run that combination, it should automatically be in combined mode, or whatever mode you last, left it in via the control menu.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
That worked by running FMP24.bat and 1r.bat

Thank you!
You're welcome. But maybe you mistyped. That should be FMP24-CC.bat and 1R.bat

FMP24.bat may work. But officially it's like this:

Using one dongle:
FMP*-CC.EXE + 1R.bat

Using two dongles:
FMP*-CC.EXE + CC.bat
FMP*-VC.EXE + VC.bat

Mike

sunwave

Premium Subscriber
I have DSD+FL in my C: drive. I have a RSP1b. Here is my bat file for FMPP & DSD+FL combined.

@echo off

CHDIR C:\DSDPlus2p457

START CMD /C FMPP-CC.bat

//TIMEOUT /T 10

START CMD /C 1R.bat