How to get feed running again

traumacop

Premium Subscriber
My feed was shut down by Broadcastify for not having audio. How do I get my feed allowed again?

Darrin

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
My feed was shut down by Broadcastify for not having audio. How do I get my feed allowed again?

Darrin

If it's been offline for more than 21 days, it has been deleted from the system and you will need to submit a new feed application.

If it's simply offline, restart your feed software. Ensure you do indeed have audio. You can also submit a help request through your feed dashboard if you require further assistance.

traumacop

Premium Subscriber
If it's been offline for more than 21 days, it has been deleted from the system and you will need to submit a new feed application.

If it's simply offline, restart your feed software. Ensure you do indeed have audio. You can also submit a help request through your feed dashboard if you require further assistance.

Thanks

fredva

Feed Provider
Usually you would have received at least one feed problem report about no audio before the feed would be shut down by Broadcastify. Maybe more. Did you not receive the notifications or was this a problem that took some time to correct?