How to listen to locust/ Stanfield police dept. NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyboy4545

Anyone know the talkgroups or frequencies for the Locust and Stanfield Police departments? The analog frequencies are inactive. I have listened to the Albemarle Pd channels also and are inactive.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Albemarle has talkgroups on both the Charlotte system and Viper, perhaps they switched to one of those systems.

flyboy4545

Albemarle has talkgroups on both the Charlotte system and Viper, perhaps they switched to one of those systems.

I have listened to the Albemarle channel on charlotte and it was inactive. Have they gone encrypted? I have not thought to look on viper.

kd8x

Anyone know the talkgroups or frequencies for the Locust and Stanfield Police departments? The analog frequencies are inactive. I have listened to the Albemarle Pd channels also and are inactive.
Albemarle pd and stanly sheriff's are now encrypted. Stanly co. Doesn't operate on viper system.

Tobydog

FYI, Stanley uses the UASI System for the area. Listed in RR database and most LEO is going dark these days.

flyboy4545

They sure are. Is Cabarrus county sheriff also encrypted? I cannot hear them either. All this encryption is illegal. Look at G.S. 132. Anyone know a good lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.