How to move feed from Audio Feed to Calls Ingest

wannab1

New feed provider here and have been working on improving the sound quality and antenna of my setup. Started reading more about the calls ingest system and would much prefer that listening style. How should I approach changing over from the audio feed to calls ingest side.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Copy that, I'm good to go on that side. Just curious about shutting down the standard audio feed and starting the calls feed.

Instructions for starting the Calls feed in the Wiki, as for shutting down the existing feed I would wait until you are ready to start the Calls feed and have approvals in hand.

rjdj2000

Gone Cuckoo
Feed Provider
I unintentionally did that very thing.

The only thing that you have to do is sort out the alias list so you don't broadcast something that shouldn't be for the TOS. Took me a minute to figure that one out but I have 2 lists. One for calls and the other for streaming. Works quite well.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Took me a minute to figure that one out but I have 2 lists. One for calls and the other for streaming. Works quite well.

You can also do this with one alias list. If streaming you can specify if you want talkgroups sent to a regular feed, calls, or both.