how to program DL's

Status
Not open for further replies.

php111

Hello,

Radio Shack pro-528 is my model: I downloaded the manual no luck. Some on my yahoo list that is a member looked in the entire manual of the pro-528 and no PL's. My questions are. Does the pro-528 is capable of a PL? If so how do I program using a PL? It's hard to believe there is nothing like that in the manual.

n2mdk

Actually has to be a stepbrother since the Pro-97's parents are GRE and the Pro-528's are Uniden.

n0lqt

n2mdk said:
Actually has to be a stepbrother since the Pro-97's parents are GRE and the Pro-528's are Uniden.

but, I'm pretty sure RadioShack was never married to either GRE or Uniden (they just lived together for a while but fought a lot). So does that mean the 528 is a b#!*ard?

DickH

php111 said:
... Radio Shack pro-528 is my model: I downloaded the manual no luck. Some on my yahoo list that is a member looked in the entire manual of the pro-528 and no PL's. My questions are. Does the pro-528 is capable of a PL? If so how do I program using a PL? It's hard to believe there is nothing like that in the manual.

Join this free group. On the left side, in the FILES section, you will find step by step programming help for the PRO-433 & PRO-528 and a simple explanation about trunking.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PRO-433_scanners

SCPD

QRT
I wonder what the honeymoon would have been like for R/S & GRE? R/S had a headache and stayed in bed while GRE sat on the beach blowing into Carona bottles all day?

Status
Not open for further replies.