How to program from rr ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoeHammer

Premium Subscriber
OK so I want to use freescan to program this selfridge air freqs into a 125at , but the freescan wont let me go to the page with freqs on it ? it doesn't come up , what am I doing wrong? https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=4112 EDIT ok I figured it out ,..for anyone else that couldn't either ,..you have to select the federal gov category NOT military then it will show up ,...

Last edited:

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Neither Sentinel nor FreeScan works with the 125. There are a couple of packages - Scan125 as mentioned earlier (altho I don't think that has a direct import that uses the web service) and ARC125 (which does). It's available from Scanner Master

I often wonder why folks try FreeScan on scanners for which it's not supported - the list is right on the web site...Mike

SteveSimpkin

Premium Subscriber
Neither Sentinel nor FreeScan works with the 125. There are a couple of packages - Scan125 as mentioned earlier (altho I don't think that has a direct import that uses the web service) and ARC125 (which does). It's available from Scanner Master

I often wonder why folks try FreeScan on scanners for which it's not supported - the list is right on the web site...Mike

Scan125 by itself does not have an import feature however when used with the "Scan125Convert Utility Program", you *should* be able to import a CSV file created with the a premium subscription to RR
See: https://www.nick-bailey.co.uk/scan125/

As far as other BC125AT software, there is also the free PC Programming Software for the BC125AT available at Uniden's BC125AT site. I don't believe it has an import feature.
BC125AT < UnidenMan4 < TWiki

As to why people try to use FreeScan on scanners which it does not support, that is easy. FreeScan is such awesome software that people assume it will work on any scanner:)

Status
Not open for further replies.