How to program Polk County P25

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Hey Everyone,

I am going to be traveling back and forth through Polk County and was wondering how do I program Polk County P25 to my Uniden BCD996XT digital scanner? I am using Proscan to program the scanner with the help with R/R database via Proscan. I am needing Plant City & Lakeland. I'm going to need Police & Fire/EMS.

Last edited:

DickH

Hey Everyone,

I am going to be traveling back and forth through Polk County and was wondering how do I program Polk County P25 to my Uniden BCD996XT digital scanner? I am using Proscan to program the scanner with the help with R/R database via Proscan. I am needing Plant City & Lakeland. I'm going to need Police & Fire/EMS.

All you need are the 4 c ontrol channels. You can put those in manually very quickly. Then you can choose the tak groups you want and copy and paste them from the database. It's really not complicated.

kf4sek

If you want to monitor Lakeland PD and Fire/Rescue, please note they are on their own system. They are not on the P25 system. It is a Motorola Type II 800 MHz system. Like the P25 system, just need to program in the control channels. Their frequencies and Talk-groups can be found here

I believe Plant City is on the P25 system.

Last edited:

Bolt21

Spark Chariot Driver
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/GRI40) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Plant City is in Hillsborough County, with PD & FR operating on conventional VHF.

ke4crc

Premium Subscriber
Plant City is on VHF & analog the fire dept uses the hills county TRS LZ channel when they need to talk to a med a vac chopper ( areomed, or Bayflight )

FYI : Lake Alfred Fire Dept uses the city police channel
Mulberry Fire Dept. is now a county station and all city fire stations except Lakeland, Bartow, & lake alferd are dispatched by the County

Plant City is in Hillsborough County, with PD & FR operating on conventional VHF.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.