How to program Slots into BCD 536HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mciupa

I've moved this question to Tech Support for a quicker response. :)

D

DaveNF2G

You should only see slot settings for DMR conventional, as in trunked systems a talkgroup can usually occupy either slot depending on system loading.

gary123

If you are entering it in as a conventional freq and selecting DMR then you can only enter in the color code. I have recently found that many DMR systems simplex or repeatered have a TG (talk group). to recieve these systems properly you will need to create a one freq trunked system even though the channel is not trunked. This will let you create a department and enter in both the TG and the timeslot.

The TG can be located by using the trunked discovery mode.

krazzedkanuk

If you are entering it in as a conventional freq and selecting DMR then you can only enter in the color code. I have recently found that many DMR systems simplex or repeatered have a TG (talk group). to recieve these systems properly you will need to create a one freq trunked system even though the channel is not trunked. This will let you create a department and enter in both the TG and the timeslot.

The TG can be located by using the trunked discovery mode.

Would it be possible for you to post a couple screen shots of what you are talking about?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.