How to program trunking with gre psr 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamdahay

Hello,
I have a GRE PSR 300
Great scanner, but I have tried following the directions in the manual and cannot seem to program it correctly. Ok I am a dummy, I am in eastern Iowa and would try to program anything for Scott county or Iowa city. I would be programming in bank 3. How do I do it. I would appreciate any help or tips in doing this. Once i do it I will be fine, just need a walk through to get the hang of it.
Thanks,
jamdahay@gmail.com

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
While it may be `nice?' to know how to program your scanner manually you will find that `life' will be *a lot* easier if you pick up one of the software packages for programming it instead. I *will* admit that I might be a tad bit prejudiced towards 2 packages in particular IE: WIN97 and PSREdit300. Amazingly enough they both are great programs *and* they actually `work together' quite well with one doing some things the other doesn't and vice-a-versa. You should take advantage of both program's `trial' offering to see just which one, though I kinda suspect you'll like both because of how they do tend to compliment each other, you like and then buy that one first once the trial period closes.

Just an `Olde Fart's' 2¢ worth {VB GRIN!}

jamdahay

grepsr300edit

I have the trial of the psr 300 edit but am unsure of how to do the tracking.
i do like the features on the program that I know how to use.
thanks to all who have responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.