Hey, I am in this book! :D

Page 252.

Although all of my contact info is outdated and
no longer valid.

I applaud Skip for putting this out there in the public domain
to help further the hobby.

Marshall KE4ZNR

davidbond21

Huh, it's interesting that this book was published by the Paladin Press, because they used to be one of the few places that actually printed books like the Anarchist Cookbook and Ragnar Benson titles like The Improvised James Bond. Who knew that radio monitoring was so radical and subversive that a book/primer on the subject had to be published by these guys?

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Nice to see NASWA getting a little exposure over here - first with the master spreadsheet, now with this.

I've been a NASWA member on and off for over 20 years, and I'm pretty sure Skip has had just as long a tenure. He can be reached via his MT address if you'd like to make comments about his book. Be sure to tell him you read about it on RadioReference.

73 Mike

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
Huh, it's interesting that this book was published by the Paladin Press, because they used to be one of the few places that actually printed books like the Anarchist Cookbook and Ragnar Benson titles like The Improvised James Bond. Who knew that radio monitoring was so radical and subversive that a book/primer on the subject had to be published by these guys?

A quick look at the ebook makes no mention of pagers or other forbidden modes of transmission. :wink:

davidbond21

A quick look at the ebook makes no mention of pagers or other forbidden modes of transmission. :wink:

It was a joke. Which would have made sense if you had bought anything from Paladin Press in the 90's when they used to still sell explosives and fireworks manuals and things like that, way back when you could still assert your 1st amendment rights to own those types of things.

E-Man

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Anyway to download the PDF as a file, so I can put it on my Kindle?

E-Man

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Thanks Skip, that worked and readable with my reading glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.