How to scan the SC Highway Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
Is there a listing for different "channels " and their talk groups ? I heard SCHP Orangeburge say he was switching to " channel 97 ". Thanks, you guys are great.

It's exactly this sort of listening by hobbyists and making note of just that sort of information that helps us make the database as complete and accurate as possible. That list is amassed by folks just like you submitting small pieces of information.

c4181

Feed Provider
Is there a listing for different "channels " and their talk groups ? I heard SCHP Orangeburge say he was switching to " channel 97 ". Thanks, you guys are great.

Channel 97 is the Aiken/Bamberg/Barnwell/Allendale/Hampton Dispatch Channel unless they redid channel numbers after the P25 migration which I don't believe they did.

Channel 101 is the TAC channel that all of Troop 7 uses including Orangeburg and Calhoun.

The other TAC channel for troop 7 is never used but I don't know the channel number.

herb2

Need HELP! I just prchased WS1098, Suppose to be up and running in minutes, well not happening, thought I had a little knowlege about programming well not up and running so guess not. I read manual front to back followed every step still nothing but Shaw AFB police on p25. I have contacted Whistler nothing yet. This a new out the box Scanner so one would assume nothing is wrong with, so I guess I will say I need fixing. LOL...have updated the filmware, no change..

XhailGC

RTL SDR

Any help for RTL SDR settings? I would like to setup the trunk information but I am unsure if it is possible through SDRSharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.