How to use Pro-107 Playlists

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG5ODW

Am I missing something here? I have set up multiple playlists, but I cant seem to make the scanner just scan one of the lists. It wants to scan them all and that is just not very useful to me. Is there any way to just scan playlist 2 or 3 only or 2 and 3 if I want.I wants to scan all of them and if I set it on a playlist other than playlist 1 it just won't start.

detroit780

Silent Key
Database Admin
Playlists

Perhaps this will help.

Easier to Read Pro-107 Scanner Manual lists on off

Am I missing something here? I have set up multiple playlists, but I cant seem to make the scanner just scan one of the lists. It wants to scan them all and that is just not very useful to me. Is there any way to just scan playlist 2 or 3 only or 2 and 3 if I want.I wants to scan all of them and if I set it on a playlist other than playlist 1 it just won't start.

KG5ODW

Thanks, I have done that and when I uncheck playlist 1 and check playlist 2 it says nothing to play. If I check them both then it will scan both. Does it have to have playlist 1 checked at all times?

RomeRon

Thanks, I have done that and when I uncheck playlist 1 and check playlist 2 it says nothing to play. If I check them both then it will scan both. Does it have to have playlist 1 checked at all times?
You will have to leave one off them turned on, Are you pressing the #2 button on the scanner to turn it off and on?

Last edited:

KG5ODW

The Pro 107 does not have number buttons, it is menu driven. I select playlists then you can select the playlist you want with the up down buttons and the select button will select or un-select the playlists you want. If I leave playlist 1 on it will scan that playlist. If I leave playlist 2 or any other playlist other than playlist 1 on it says: Nothing to play. However when I have all my playlists checked they all scan. My problem is why have playlists if you have to scan them all to make them work.

Last edited:

RomeRon

The Pro 107 does not have number buttons, it is menu driven. I select playlists then you can select the playlist you want with the up down buttons and the select button will select or un-select the playlists you want.
Sorry I get the 106 107 cofused sometimes.:( sounds like everything is programed into play list one

RomeRon

What software are you using? you can break it down, Say,City police in scanlist 1, county police in scanlist 2, ETC from the software.

KG5ODW

I am using iScan that came with the radio. It uses the RR database on an SD card. I travel so I have different areas in each playlist and on playlist just for aircraft band. I thought this would be a lot easier to use when I travel since it has the whole database in the radio at all times. But this playlist thing is getting to be a pain in the neck. I can see that everything is in different playlists but I just can't get one playlist to play by itself other than play list 1. I must be missing something here.

RomeRon

I am using iScan that came with the radio. It uses the RR database on an SD card. I travel so I have different areas in each playlist and on playlist just for aircraft band. I thought this would be a lot easier to use when I travel since it has the whole database in the radio at all times. But this playlist thing is getting to be a pain in the neck. I can see that everything is in different playlists but I just can't get one playlist to play by itself other than play list 1. I must be missing something here.
I sent you a Private Message

Status
Not open for further replies.