how to................................................ ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

mciupa

Database Admin
I believe you attend a knighting ceremony at the San Antonio Holiday Inn , then MR.B says " I bequeath to you the position of moderator" to which you reply "we're not worthy !!! :D

Am I right ? :lol:

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
mciupa said:
I believe you attend a knighting ceremony at the San Antonio Holiday Inn , then MR.B says " I bequeath to you the position of moderator" to which you reply "we're not worthy !!! :D

Am I right ? :lol:
Almost...
I could give you the approved reply, but then you would have to either become one or die.
:lol:

car2back

loumaag said:
Almost...
I could give you the approved reply, but then you would have to either become one or die.
:lol:

:lol: Here's a picture of all the Moderators headed down I-35 on their way to the annual meeting in San Anton:lol: :
holygrail197.jpeg

Moderator: I am your Moderator.
Forum Member: Well I didn't vote for you.
Moderator: You don't vote for Moderators.
Forum Member: Well how'd you become Moderator then?
(loosely adapted from Monty Python & the Search for the Holy Grail)

Last edited:

Bentley

You are automatically appointed moderator when you add 50 decimal points after your thread title. You only had 48....sorry, you missed it by two!.............................................................................................
.....................................................................................................
........................................................................................

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Oh man oh man....thanks to you I am going to have to watch my DVD of Holy Grail....one of my all time favorites...I am saving up to get the entire Monty DVD Collection...."
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?" :D

phil_smith said:
:lol: Here's a picture of all the Moderators headed down I-35 on their way to the annual meeting in San Anton:lol: :
holygrail197.jpeg

Moderator: I am your Moderator.
Forum Member: Well I didn't vote for you.
Moderator: You don't vote for Moderators.
Forum Member: Well how'd you become Moderator then?
(loosely adapted from Monty Python & the Search for the Holy Grail)

morfis

KE4ZNR said:
Oh man oh man....thanks to you I am going to have to watch my DVD of Holy Grail....one of my all time favorites...I am saving up to get the entire Monty DVD Collection...."
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?" :D

What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

KE7TJK

cnmsales said:
You dont want the job of a moderator. Believe me, your better off being a poster of a forum. To many headaches..

I'm a mod on another forum, and I wholeheartedly agree with the above statement!

Status
Not open for further replies.