How unsub from a thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
How do I unsubscribe from being notified that someone posted in a particular thread that at one time I had posted in. I searched and could not figure it out.

thanks!
Should be an Unsubscribe URL in your email with the notification.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Should be an Unsubscribe URL in your email with the notification.
This is correct and it works.

There is also an unsubscribe choice in the thread drop down menu, but it stopped working a while ago and although I mentioned it, it seems nothing has been done about it.

mk262

Premium Subscriber
This is correct and it works.

There is also an unsubscribe choice in the thread drop down menu, but it stopped working a while ago and although I mentioned it, it seems nothing has been done about it.

That's how you do it.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014

That's how you do it.
Well almost, that would stop any emails, but you would still be subscribed to the thread. Take if from a guy who routinely goes in to clear out subscribed threads (I currently have 3700 +; the life of a moderator) it would be nice to be able to kill the actual subscription from the thread drop down box.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
You can unsubscribe from threads via the User CP

http://forums.radioreference.com/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

Check the box next to the thread(s) you want to unsubscribe from, then choose Delete Subscription from the dropdown box at the bottom of the listing.

If you want to mass delete your subscriptions to every thread, click the Empty Current Folder option at the top of the listing under Folder Controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.