Howard County, Arkansas Sheriff Office AWIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Talkgroup is 22601. What is your question? Are you asking if they use AWIN actively or what? There are some analog conventional VHF frequencies listed in the database, too, so they may not use AWIN much.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
OK, yeah maybe someone else in that area will chime in. I know most all counties have at least one AWIN talkgroup but some hardly use it. If you are hearing a lot of traffic on the conventional analog VHF then I would bet they rarely use AWIN. That's how it is where I am.

Mike445

10-4
Thank you Mike
You’re welcome. I left Arkansas last night for Lewiston, NY and I will be here for the summer so I can’t pay extra attention to it. But I’ve 100% heard them on there a few times. Especially during storms.
Mike

Devin18

Oh ok. I believe I said in another thread that Pafford Ems that serves Howard County will sooner or later go to AWIN. Also during storms sometimes the VHF repeater will go down and they will use it till it is back up an running.

Mike445

Oh ok. I believe I said in another thread that Pafford Ems that serves Howard County will sooner or later go to AWIN. Also during storms sometimes the VHF repeater will go down and they will use it till it is back up an running.
I saw that. Hopefully they do go to AWIN. I'm in Hempstead County and they are on VHF. I receive the Howard County Pafford frequency too. If I'm not mistaking (not 100% sure) they both have the same transmissions.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
I saw that. Hopefully they do go to AWIN. I'm in Hempstead County and they are on VHF. I receive the Howard County Pafford frequency too. If I'm not mistaking (not 100% sure) they both have the same transmissions.
ALL Pafford systems are linked. VHF, MSWIN, LWIN, and they have some AWIN now on the TraumaCOM and statewide EMS tg's.

Status
Not open for further replies.