Howard County Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Why do you ask? Do you think they do? Do you mean the ones listed in the database are not active/working? Give us a little more information here and let's see what we can come up with.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Well I mean I heard they did and some are working like the fire channels and sheriff office.

Did you check the database? I'm not sure how to answer as your information is fairly vague at this point (I don't know what is old vs new, in other words). Maybe someone else down that way will chime in.

The database page shows it had some changes back in September...could it be it is correct? Or are you saying that the database page isn't correct?

Howard County, Arkansas (AR) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

Mike445

From what I can tell nothing has changed in Howard county. At least not yet. Everything is still analog and the database is correct. I’m not saying that they won’t be making upcoming changes to digital but as of now they have not. Not that I can tell.
Mike

Devin18

From what I can tell nothing has changed in Howard county. At least not yet. Everything is still analog and the database is correct. I’m not saying that they won’t be making upcoming changes to digital but as of now they have not. Not that I can tell.
Mike
Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.