Howard County Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

17TLS02

Premium Subscriber
Howard County Deputies and Highway Patrol are searching for a male suspect that are is down around the river and on roads around county road 304. Also they believe that the suspect may have gotten into a black truck and they also have Saline County Deputies on standby incase that he has went into there county.

At 1:25 P.M. Howard County Suspended the search but Cooper County Sheriff's & Saline County Sheriff's have been advised about the suspect.
Also heard over Troop F Dispatch a highway patrol said he was enroute to county road 344 in Howard County for the person Howard County was looking for.

At 1:34 P.M. MHP Trooper 759 said that the Howard County Deputies and other police are clear of the incident and that he was going to be in New Franklin.

Last edited:

17TLS02

Premium Subscriber
How To Program T-Tables in for MOSWIN on a Radio Shack 651

Hello, I do not understand what T-Tables first of do for your scanner but I would like to program it in on my MOSWIN system that I am already monitoring on my Radio Shack 651. I live around the Columbia Area and have programmed in the Columbia 700 frequencies and Ashland's frequencies and some other sites to if that will help you tell me how to program in my T-Tables for my system. If any one has any information about what I am talking about and how to do it please reply. Thanks, Tyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.