Hp-1(e) ncc

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandlair

Hi all while I think the hp is picking up well as a whole. Is it my setting or there is no way I'm going to pick up NCC from Kent county (Harrington).I do occasionally,But I think thats because it is broadcasting to both sometimes.I'm using RS 800 duckie and adapters.Mike

CommJunkie

If you are listening to the digital trunked statewide system, you should pick up NCC. I pick up Kent from Delaware County, PA while listening to NCC all the time.

Audiodave1

Database Admin
With the stock antenna it is not really likely unless you have great elevation and clear path to your north. Kent and NCC are both carried from a tower @ the DEMA EOC on Rt-1 north on Dover on the NCC/Kent state line.

As you know, not a lot of traffic (aside from fire) affiliates to the Kent system on a day-day basis.

Set your radius to 30mi and select the NCC system only in the site select screen and see if you get the cc.

Commjunkie,
Are you referring to Kentcom TG's carried on the NCC system or the actual Kent system with the 868.900CC?

I (barely) get Kent system from the area of I95/Rt202 with a 9dB yagi aimed down that way. 180' elevation here.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.