HP-1 Not getting FWPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogger34

Just got my Homepatrol and don't understand why I can't get Fort Worth PD or Fire. The only thing I can think of is the reband back in the summer. Surely the Sentinel is up to date on that? If not how do I fix? I can easily pick up everything else surrounding Fort Worth.

Last edited:

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Just got my Homepatrol and don't understand why I can't get Fort Worth PD or Fire. The only thing I can think of is the reband back in the summer. Surely the Sentinel is up to date on that? If not how do I fix? I can easily pick up everything else surround Fort Worth.
If you just got it, be sure to do a database update with the Sentinel software & force that to the HP-1. The database it ships with will be October of last year, so even if you just got it, you need to update.

The update will make sure you have the correct information for NE Tarrant, Arlington, & Grand Prairie, which have also rebanded since October 2010.

Hogger34

I totally tarded out on this one. I updated the firmare first thing which went smooth then did the update database several times but never sent to the HP! Man my face is red, sorry

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I totally tarded out on this one. I updated the firmare first thing which went smooth then did the update database several times but never sent to the HP! Man my face is red, sorry
Once you've written the updated database to the HP-1, you'll also have the new 700Mhz "Interop" site in there for the Parker County P25 system. While that has not been active lately, and was just discovered late this past summer at the tail end of the 101 Ranch fire out near P-K, it could get active if we have another bad rash of fires out there, like last spring. (Sure hope we don't; one of them burned the back part of my friends' place near Strawn, but fortunately no buildings.)

Status
Not open for further replies.