HP-1 Record Manual Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
I Tried Searching Here and On Google TO See If Maybe There Was A Way To Do This and I Couldn't Find Anything So I Come To All You.

Is There A Way To Record The Audio Received Under The "Quick frequency Input" Option?

KD8HE

Premium Subscriber
If you have the extreme upgrade you can set the conventional discovery, upper and lower limits to the single frequency of interest. It will record the audio up to the time limits set in the mode...
May be other ways but this is what I do.
Harry

markbart

I don't have a HP-1 but it seems to me that all you would need to do is to create a single frequency favorite list. Then upload to radio.

Mark

OCO

I don't have a HP-1 but it seems to me that all you would need to do is to create a single frequency favorite list. Then upload to radio. Mark

The OP was asking about an ad hoc function that could be done without the PC.. Harry's solution allows that.

UPMan: Ref - no record function from the quick frequency input.... If there's ever another HP1 update, it'd be a nice addition..;)

XTS3000

In all my favorites lists, I always add a few ad-hoc/fpp channels and lock them out. So when I need to manually enter a freq on-the-fly, I just go to one of these ad-hoc channels already pre programmed with a bogus frequency and edit it to what I need. That way you have full access to most options like record, etc without much hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.