HP-1 Save UID

Status
Not open for further replies.

whsbuss

My son picked up a new HP-1. Updated the firmware and database. Loaded a fav list for local PD (P25 system in Montco PA) and turned on the Display UID option. When a transmission come in and it shows a UID, he does Advanced on the channel bar and Save UID is grayed out.

Any idea on how it works?

N8IAA

My son picked up a new HP-1. Updated the firmware and database. Loaded a fav list for local PD (P25 system in Montco PA) and turned on the Display UID option. When a transmission come in and it shows a UID, he does Advanced on the channel bar and Save UID is grayed out.

Any idea on how it works?

$99.99 Extreme Upgrade available at Uniden's website. One of the things missing in the basic HP-1.
I've had my HP for about 7 months now, and still haven't pulled the plug on paying that extra $100. I do realize that the new batch of XT/HP combo scanners (436/536HP) have this capability. Don't need any new radios at this time.
Larry

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
Just hold out a few weeks. The new handhelds will be in people's hands before the end of next week and the firmware needed to get things fully working will follow soon after I am sure. When this happens I and others are thinking they MIGHT do a price drop for the extreme update. But do not hold it against me if they do not.

I mean UID is not really needed to hear them talking right? Save a buck!

whsbuss

Just hold out a few weeks. The new handhelds will be in people's hands before the end of next week and the firmware needed to get things fully working will follow soon after I am sure. When this happens I and others are thinking they MIGHT do a price drop for the extreme update. But do not hold it against me if they do not.

I mean UID is not really needed to hear them talking right? Save a buck!

Yeah I agree. For the UID's I have identified I updated my favs list in Sentinal so they display.

Status
Not open for further replies.