HP-1 Serial Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

strange_bru

I have followed the instructions on downloading / copying the HP-1 Serial Drivers but it seems that all the file contains is setup information not the actual inf file. Hence, I can't connect to Virtual Control in ARC Patrol. I recently upgraded to Windows 7 64 bit - All worked well prior to this - Any Thoughts?

Thanks,

BW

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I have followed the instructions on downloading / copying the HP-1 Serial Drivers but it seems that all the file contains is setup information not the actual inf file. Hence, I can't connect to Virtual Control in ARC Patrol. I recently upgraded to Windows 7 64 bit - All worked well prior to this - Any Thoughts?

Thanks,

BW

I just downloaded the zip file from Uniden for the serial drivers, and it did contain 2 .inf files for the drivers. One of them is for Windows 7 which I am using, 64 bit.

Installed per instructions, and now working as advertised. Info on page 5 of the extreme user manual.

Last edited:

celsasser

Premium Subscriber
Yes, the .inf files are what you want. There were some files that contained installation instructions as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.