HP db update & RR db

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldno7

RR db has been updated, 01-06-12, for my home town. Per Blanton's HP update post it says HP db refreshed at least every Monday. If I try to update the HP now will I get the new updates for the new digital radio system and it's new talk groups or will I have to wait 'til Monday the 9th ? Talking about Richardson, Texas move to it's new P25 system. Have to make a little trip to use a PC to do it. Want to do it Sat the 7th but not sure if I have to wait 'til Monday when HP db is refreshed or if the new updates are available now. Not sure if I have the time frame on all that straight. Am not acquainted with anyone personally who does this for a hobby.

wise871

Database Admin
You will have to wait until Monday the 9th for the main database to be updated. The HP-1 updates normally are ready for download just after 0900 CST on Mondays. The Uniden system pulls the RR data Sunday evenings.

You can always build a favorites and add the system manually so you don't have to wait till Monday.

Last edited:

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
If you update to the latest firmware version (issued this morning, see WebHome < HomePatrol < TWiki), you can d/l a database version up-to-date as of yesterday. Whether your specific system changes are in the db depends on when the db was changed here at RRDB. I started the pull around noon, and it finished after midnight (data is pulled alphabetically by state).

Status
Not open for further replies.