HP reception

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldno7

My reception problem is receiving McKinney, Lewisville/Coppell, Northeast Tarrant County (Grapevine, Bedford, Colleyville, Euless, Keller, Southlake) trunked systems. I have updated to the 2.01 version firmware. It even says so in the advanced menu version information. When I first got the HP it wouldn't pull in Plano but a database update fixed that. I now receive the PAWM system, Plano, Allen, Wylie and Murphy. I am able to receive all of the other trunked systems around here that I know of. Any ideas what needs to be updated ?

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
NETarrant

Howdy

Please see like post (DFW) just submitted please. NE Tarrant is now 're-banded' (new freq's) so that might be one issue unless you are up north of the area and getting (perhaps) stronger RF signals from another /near location that is de-sens'g your radio/overloading it with close in signals perhaps.

I can get NETarrrant from downtown Ft. Worth but not tried to the north and east areas around 635-75 areas, that might be a hard catch due at times...

What is your location area?

Thx

Bill

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
When is the last time you have updated the database? There have been a number of changes in the last couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.