HP1 and ADEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbswetnam

Premium Subscriber
I recently purchased a Home Patrol 1, and I have installed the version 2.02 of Sentinel and I got the extreme update, too. However, I notice that my HP1 only seems to receive State Police Troops B and I, as well as Highway Police District 2. It doesn't seem to be receiving ADEM transmissions or other transmissions on AWIN that aren't necessarily related to Independence County (I live near Batesville). How do I make HP1 receive everything it hears on AWIN, regardless of its proximity to Independence County? Thanks!

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Did you get any help with this or are you still needing help?

Sent from my HTC Vivid using Tapatalk

safetyobc

There are going to be a couple of factors there. 1st is what agencies are using the tower(s) that you are actually able to receive a signal from. If say Troop F doesn't have a radio associated with your tower, you won't hear them. Same goes for ADEM or other agencies.

2nd, when you set up your scanner, did you use the onscreen menus to select what types of agencies you would hear? If you didn't select the right agencies, then those channels aren't being scanned by your scanner.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
FYI...I am in the same county as you (the OP). I do not have the HP1 but might still be able to help if you want to PM me sometime.

Are you receiving Ind Co comms on their convention VHF frequencies? Just curious if you need help with that also.

Since I'm not familiar with the HP1 much at all (the programming, that is) I am not sure how much I will be able to help but I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.