HP1 Favorites Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

alossa

When scanning the database on the HP1 and wanting to add a freq. to my favorites if duplicating the freq. would it still go into the fav. list or does the HP recognize a duplication? thanks for any feedback on this.

captaincraig44

Premium Subscriber
Without actually trying it out, I'd say it won't duplicate it. It will probably just add it to the system in your favorites to which it belongs. You can see what it does in Sentinel if you have a system already programmed, but maybe you left out a department, which you want to add later. When you add the department, it will simply add it to the already programmed system and not create a duplicate system with only your new department.

phask

Premium Subscriber
Without actually trying it out, I'd say it won't duplicate it. It will probably just add it to the system in your favorites to which it belongs. You can see what it does in Sentinel if you have a system already programmed, but maybe you left out a department, which you want to add later. When you add the department, it will simply add it to the already programmed system and not create a duplicate system with only your new department.

In Sentinel it will let you add it multiple times. Both when worded exactly and with just the same frequency.

I have several VHF that are identical freqs. but different departments. It was seeing all of them, really only needed it once.

FYI ARC will find duplicate freqs. BTW.

I just did a copy and past and it would let me paste it multiple times (in Sentinel). I did not download but would assume it would scan all them.

Status
Not open for further replies.