HP1 Site Display ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newmatic

My question that when scanning the Palmetto 800 system (Update SC) there is nothing on the display to tell me which site I am receiving the transmission from.

I would assume that as you move around in a vehicle it changes based on which site is determined to be best; however this information is NOT displayed anywhere from what I can see.

Any ideas ?

newmatic

Also....it seems that when you run an activity log it has lots of information...the problem is that you must select the site before running the report.

The problem is that during "normal" scanning the site is not displayed.

phask

Premium Subscriber
My question that when scanning the Palmetto 800 system (Update SC) there is nothing on the display to tell me which site I am receiving the transmission from.

I would assume that as you move around in a vehicle it changes based on which site is determined to be best; however this information is NOT displayed anywhere from what I can see.

Any ideas ?

It does not display sites. the only way it changes as you move round is if you have a GPS - or manually change the location.

To see current site - pause on system, press - advanced - site info - current site.

Status
Not open for further replies.