HPD 400 Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

agm2010

Does anyone have a list or know where I can find a list of the 400 codes Henderson uses. There are some differences between Metro's and Henderson's because there have been a few 419 calls, which means Dead Body for Metro, and since there hasn't been anything on the news regarding dead bodies in Henderson I'm assuming their codes are slightly different. Thanks!

737mech

Premium Subscriber
hpd codes here ya go

Does anyone have a list or know where I can find a list of the 400 codes Henderson uses. There are some differences between Metro's and Henderson's because there have been a few 419 calls, which means Dead Body for Metro, and since there hasn't been anything on the news regarding dead bodies in Henderson I'm assuming their codes are slightly different. Thanks!

Check this link

Freq Of Nature Henderson

emtjohn

It appears that a 419 is a dead body for Henderson also. VERY few bodies make the news unless the circumstances make the event newsworthy...ie car accident or homicide. All deaths in at least Southern Nevada that take place outside of a healthcare facility or absent of a situation such as hospice get an investigation from the police and the coroners office to ensure no suspicious circumastance.

Status
Not open for further replies.