HRO Pre-Thanksgiving sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwscott

Premium Subscriber

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Wow, those are great prices and free shipping. Looks like I'm in line for another radio I don't really need lol.

msingewald

Premium Subscriber
Damn, I had just talked myself out of the 800 an hour ago. Now I see this and now I have one on order. Internet is a dangerous thing!

NYRHKY94

WOW is right! I was planning on adding another Pro-106 to my shack based on the upcoming $299 Black Friday sale at RS. However, for just $10 more I will get the AC Power Adapter, BNC Antenna, USB PC/IF Data cable and CD Media w/User's Manual by going with the PSR-500. I have an HRO a couple miles away as well. SOLD!

pwscott

Premium Subscriber
Accessories

No AC Power Supply with the GRE PSE-800 I understand though...it's USB and I have loads of both mini and micro USB so no big deal. Cool that I will be able to charge it from the USB connector in my Ford Explorer LOL.

Hey for what it's worth I see EMS Eastern Mountain Sport sells a cigarette lighter to USB port adapter plug at their cash registers...if you don;t have USB in your car or a Blackberry or Android cord hanging around I guess that could be handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.