ht1250 programming??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
You need to find CPS 6.0 or newer depending on what it was programmed with prior to your acquisition.

A friend of mine 350 miles away was asking me earlier this week if he could send me one to program for him for the same reasons. Work and 2 meter.

Same stuff series the ht750s came out of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vans113

Premium Subscriber
Motorola will sell you the cps software not sure what the going price is right now

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
Motorola will sell you the cps software not sure what the going price is right now

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Last I checked, it's a $300 subscription. My understanding is you subscribe to the service an over the subscription period they send you new CPS releases as they come out.

cabletech

If you have a MOL account the software is available for down load under resource center>resource center>software>two-way>HT-EX-MTX.

KQ4BX

Premium Subscriber
The software only shows up under your MOL account if you own a license for whatever product you want. If you go to your software list of available software, it only shows what you have paid for, or what is free, nothing else.
As far as what is free, one of those things is the test for Wide band abilities. You have to take the test and pass to get a code emailed to you to unlock wide band in your CPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.