HTML Player Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwmorey71

Hi --

I went to Broadcastify to make sure my feed was on the air and the HTML web player is not working.

It does not auto play but for me even hitting play does not cause the feed to start.

I was able to confirm my feed is online on the Broadcastify app on my Android phone.

Rich

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
Working fine in Chrome for me on this end. Might be something in your Chrome configuration or some plugin/extension you have installed as I am listening right now and it works fine. I have Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) .

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
I'm using Google Chrome Version 76.0.3809.87 (Official Build) (64-bit) and it seems to be working fine. Auto play does not work, I have to press play manually.

alabamarailfan

Premium Subscriber
Interesting...even the auto-play works for me. Turns out, I just did an update and now have 76.0.3809.87 (Official Build) (64-bit) also.

rwmorey71

portroyalbirdy

Premium Subscriber
I am also having an issue trying to get any feed to play with the HTML Player (as of 8/11/19 at 6:13PM) The HTML page loads, but even when I click "Play" it does nothing! I have the latest Chrome Version, and like someone else had stated, it also worked for me in IE.

see7

I finally did some more research and this is the error I see if I activate the developer window in Chrome (F12)

Mixed Content: The page at 'East Hampton Police, Fire and EMS - Live Audio Feed Web Player Live Audio Feed' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure audio file 'http://audio13.broadcastify.com/8vk...4HvtwMoXdH9HvtwMJ5vv342DfleDptcoX3dH9H48vtwMJ'. This content should also be served over HTTPS.

Exact same issue here. Happens on chrome on windows and mac.

symtron

Feed Provider
Hi --

I went to Broadcastify to make sure my feed was on the air and the HTML web player is not working.

It does not auto play but for me even hitting play does not cause the feed to start.

I was able to confirm my feed is online on the Broadcastify app on my Android phone.

Rich
So this morning WEdnesday Aug 14th .. the streaming on Chrome works again... what gives?????????????? No update to Chrome that I am aware of as the machine was off all day yesterday.

Symtron

Status
Not open for further replies.