Hudson Bend, Volente dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacrat551

TX Admin
Database Admin
Both agencies are now being dispatched by AFD starting today (Tuesday 10-03-06)

153.950 FireNet primary response channel

154.175 Paging

mojicaman

Yes...thank you for the update as I am constantly monitoring HBFD.

Thanks for all your updates!!

RobertD

Please give me the primary frequency that Lake Way Police is now broadcasting on--I think it must be on a digital frequency. IT is not the old VHF 154.0250.

Thank You,
Robert

pacrat551

TX Admin
Database Admin
RobertD said:
Please give me the primary frequency that Lake Way Police is now broadcasting on--I think it must be on a digital frequency. IT is not the old VHF 154.0250.

Thank You,
Robert

Lakeway PD is using the Austin / Travis Co TRS

Follow the link and scroll down to municipalities

pacrat551

TX Admin
Database Admin
pacrat551 said:
Both agencies are now being dispatched by AFD starting today (Tuesday 10-03-06)

153.950 FireNet primary response channel

154.175 Paging

Forgot to add, Pedernales also made the switch to AFD the same day....

RobertD

Please give me the Lakeway Police Department new T.R.S. frequency number this would be a big help and very much appreciated.

Thank You,
Robert

RobertD

I would like to obtain the new TRS frequency for Lake Way Police Department. I followed the munciplalties link but was unsuccessful in finding the UHF frequencies. I use to work for the agency as a reserve and I enjoy monitoring the channel up until the recent changes.

Thank You,
Robert
robertdy@msn.com

edweirdFL

Robert,

Looks like you will need a scanner that receives digital trunked systems in order to hear that agency. You have to program all of the trunked freqs (800's) for your area, and then enter the trunk group ID's for the agencies you wish to monitor.

Check the Wiki here for info on trunking, and digital scanners.

Ed

pacrat551

TX Admin
Database Admin
RobertD said:
I would like to obtain the new TRS frequency for Lake Way Police Department. I followed the munciplalties link but was unsuccessful in finding the UHF frequencies. I use to work for the agency as a reserve and I enjoy monitoring the channel up until the recent changes.

Thank You,
Robert
robertdy@msn.com

Follow this link to the Austin/Travis county TRS. There you will find the information on this system and the talkgroup for Lakeway PD

RobertD

Thanks for Lake Way info

Ed,
Thank you for the Lakeway P.D. radio frequency information in reference to the digital 800's trunked system. It look like things have become a little more complicted since I bought my first radio shack "crystal" Patrolman Pro 77 VHF hi-low scanner 36 years ago which I am still using along with another more modern radio shack program able scanner. However, the old "crystal" scanner performs much better than the newer version.

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.