Hudson T/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Unknown location of call, but is somewhere on I-76 around Hudson I do believe. C/G on both Medevac 1 and 2, both now transporting to NCMC, one patient had to be extracted and is paralyzed from the accident. Don't have much more info than that.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Didn't catch the whole TX on the other patient, because the wind is messing with things, but for what I did catch, he is an 18 yr old which the car was laying on top of him.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Two men seriously hurt in a crash late Thursday in southeastern Weld County are still recovering at North Colorado Medical Center.

Identified Friday by the Colorado State Patrol were the two drivers in the crash: Jacob M. Martinez, 18, of Hudson and Edward J. Breidenbach, 29, of Kersey. Both were flown from the crash scene by Medivac helicopter to NCMC.

According to patrol reports, Martinez was driving his 1998 Dodge Stratus west on Interstate 76 when he lost control of the car, crossed the median and rolled onto its roof in the eastbound lane. While the Martinez car was on its roof, it was hit by Breidenbach’s 1997 Ford F-150 pickup.

Martinez was not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from his car. It hasn’t been determined if Breidenbach was wearing his seat belt, but he was not thrown out of his pickup.

There is also no indication on patrol reports if alcohol is suspected in the crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.