Humboldt County PD/EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey4176

Premium Subscriber
Question. Can anyone hear McDermitt or Golconda PD or EMS talk to Dispatch? I can hear Dispatch talk to officers or EMS on 155.010 but no response to dispatch.

madrabbitt

Feed Provider
I know there has been a lot of switchover to P25 in Humboldt county.
As far as im aware, other then paging, plus the hospital medics, everything else is P25.

I know there are three Golconda fire frequencies in the fire radios, and all three are digital.

sigint1

Was: joking
Not in a position to monitor but you might check out freqs on this recently issued license - WQYP-612 - don't know if it will help you

madrabbitt

Feed Provider
Im in Winnemucca for the summer, so trying to get things updated in the database. Already submitted changes that i was able to pull out of my fire radio as far as some local FD updates.

Also got the NAC for PD dispatch.

One question that i've had, is SO dispatching out of Winnemucca PD on that channel? I've heard nothing on the SO channel, and it sounds like two different types of unit numbers on the air on PD.

I am trying to get the updated frequencies for fire all submitted today before Uniden pulls the database tonight.

madrabbitt

Feed Provider
Ok. I've confirmed the new setup is as follows:

All law enforcement dispatched on 154.84500 (p25) (Used to be City PD only) Also has NCIC/records for all agencies.
The old F1 is now F2 and it seems to be used as a tac for LE, with some traffic to dispatch from rural units in the north area. (p25)
F3 appears to be unused, have not logged any traffic in over a week.

All fire and EMS toneouts are occurring on 155.025 which remains analog.
Medics are responding on a P25 channel, but i havent caught which one it is.
155.385 is response/tac for city fire. (p25)
155.085 is response/tac for humboldt rural fpd (p25)
153.980 is response/tac for golconda FPD (p25), and they also have a secondary tac/fireground

Most of the updates to the database have been pulled directly out of my issued radio, and then confirmed in the field as I can while off duty.

I am going to try and confirm everything else over the next week before submitting the change to the database.

madrabbitt

Feed Provider
One question that i've had, is SO dispatching out of Winnemucca PD on that channel? I've heard nothing on the SO channel, and it sounds like two different types of unit numbers on the air on PD.

I am hearing 4 types of unit numbers.

3 digit numbers, most of which are 2xx, which i've confirmed to be HCSO units. Watched one pull behind a driver on the freeway, call in that vehicle's plate, then call in the traffic stop.
4 digit numbers, unknown who but I think are city
Hx units. I've heard H1, H3, H4. I assume staff (command) SO units.
Wx units. I've heard W3 often, and I think i heard W2 today. I assume staff PD units.

madrabbitt

Feed Provider
Ok. I've confirmed the new setup is as follows:

All law enforcement dispatched on 154.84500 (p25) (Used to be City PD only) Also has NCIC/records for all agencies.
The old F1 is now F2 and it seems to be used as a tac for LE, with some traffic to dispatch from rural units in the north area. (p25)
F3 appears to be unused, have not logged any traffic in over a week.

All fire and EMS toneouts are occurring on 155.025 which remains analog.
Medics are responding on a P25 channel, but i havent caught which one it is.
155.385 is response/tac for city fire. (p25)
155.085 is response/tac for humboldt rural fpd (p25)
153.980 is response/tac for golconda FPD (p25), and they also have a secondary tac/fireground

Most of the updates to the database have been pulled directly out of my issued radio, and then confirmed in the field as I can while off duty.

I am going to try and confirm everything else over the next week before submitting the change to the database.

I got the ems response/tac channel. i'll plug it in and get the NAC for it before i submit the updates

Status
Not open for further replies.