Hunterdon County Fire Frequencies ??'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolant113

Alright so this has been bothering me for awhile while scanning Hunterdon but i never got around to address it. I have the entire Hunterdon fire/ems system programmed into one group on my 996xt. When Com center puts a dispatch out i pick it up on multiple channels (AMBO 5 UHF, HC Fire 1, 1LB, & AMBO 2 UHF) i think thats it. However due to my proximity to Hunterdon some of those channels are full of static when they talk. My question is, when they dispatch what channels do they dispatch on all of the time, is there one that i can have programmed in that i will receive absolutely all of there dispatches including all FIRE/EMS & Medics they dispatch? And are all those channels simulcasted onto each other? I want to remove the ones that i can hardly hear in favor of the ones that i can hear with the best clarity however i do not want to miss anything.

Thanks

Ant

KC2JS

Feed Provider
All dispatch/paging for fire and ems is on AMBO-2 (155.205). Fire dispatches are simulcast on Fire-1. Depending on what Fire-1 low band tower is being used you will get audio on the UHF Fire-1 frequency, otherwise you will get an open carrier with no audio. You probably don't want to scan the UHF frequencies (other than Fire-1 & Fire-2) since you will have better reception and audio on the VHF frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.