Huntersville PD Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

cessnaJJ

Premium Subscriber
Hi, I live in the vicinity of Huntersville, and I can receive Huntersville/Cornelius Dispatch just fine. However, I have never received the conference/tac channels for Huntersville PD. Has anyone received these talkgroups?

I appreciate any response.

trumpetman

Database Admin
Yep, they're all accurate. Conference channels stay pretty busy, but I rarely hear anything on the tactical channels.

cessnaJJ

Premium Subscriber
Interesting. I have them programmed in, I never pickup anything on them. Thanks for letting me know it's a problem on my end.

trumpetman

Database Admin
If you program your radio via the computer, you can send me your file and I can look it over for you if you'd like.

cessnaJJ

Premium Subscriber
Once I get home I'll give it a look myself and make sure I'm not crazy. How should I send it to you?

ou99

Huntersville TG's

I believe most if not all are still active but don't expect much chatter. Perhaps once or twice a month. Most likely to hear is 15152 (CNF-1 in db). They call it "Channel 3" and use it for major crime "in progress" (e.g. Bank robbery, armed robbery etc. with suspects at large in the area) The TAC TGs 15248 and 15280 are used for "SWAT" type situations.

Of course all of their TG's might or might not change in July when they switch to CMPD dispatch.

Soundman

My scanner has all the same codes to thy use the tac channels for swat .Most of the time if something big happen thy lock out channel 1 our 2 .But the big worry is them got Digital .

cessnaJJ

Premium Subscriber
I went back to my scanner and made sure they're in there. I was even attempting to listen last night as something was happening on I-77. Nothing at all. Is something wrong with the programming in my scanner? I've never heard anything on any of the HPD talkgroups.

cessnaJJ

Premium Subscriber
Sorry for the delay...getting ready for finals week.

I have a PRO-197.

Status
Not open for further replies.