Huntington, West Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfd7

Feed Provider
I am requesting that Administration add the city of Huntington to the database and link map of the state of West Virginia. Huntington is the second largest city in the state and feeds are active and are provided for the fire and police departments as well as Marshall University police.

Huntington is mostly in Cabell county with a small portion of the western most end of the city in Wayne county.

Huntington's importance to the state deserves the recognition of having the city listed on the maps.

I've tried to address this issue for quite some time but can't seem to find the right forum to get it done.

Thank you in advance,

HFD7

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I am requesting that Administration add the city of Huntington to the database and link map of the state of West Virginia. Huntington is the second largest city in the state and feeds are active and are provided for the fire and police departments as well as Marshall University police.

Huntington is mostly in Cabell county with a small portion of the western most end of the city in Wayne county.

Huntington's importance to the state deserves the recognition of having the city listed on the maps.

I've tried to address this issue for quite some time but can't seem to find the right forum to get it done.

Thank you in advance,

HFD7
I am confused by your request. Huntington is in the database on the Cabell county page, exactly where it belongs. As to the request about including it on the map, the maps are Google maps, not RR maps.

hfd7

Feed Provider
Huntington

What I mean is when the "Live Audio" map is pulled up, if you click on West Virginia three cities are listed. They are, Charleston, Beckley and Martinsburg. My request is to include Huntington on that map and all other link maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.