Huntsville PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caddop22

Hi all,

Recently I have heard a “code” used by HPD that seems new to me.

Dispatch: Charlie XX be enroute to the McDonalds on XX street. We have a white female in the bathroom at this time. Management states that she has “202’ed” in the lobby. She is 10-52 and needs to be trespassed………….

I have been an avid listener for years and have no idea what “202’ed” means. I thought it might have something to do with 10-76, but it does not seem too.

Can anyone help me out with this? I have heard this used twice in the last few weeks.

Thanks for any help.

Ken

Steve

"202" is still around? I haven't heard that "code" in a while here is east central AL.
It was one of the "unwritten" codes that you learned while OJT (on job training) at least in the mid 80's.

If you hear that now days on HPD frequency, its either an officer or dispatcher that has been there for a long time. It used to be a frequently used thing....there was also 201 for #1. Personally, I never use it because to me its irrelevant. For example in the case that was used in the first post, the fact is the female is trespassing and they want her removed from the property.......does the fact that she crapped in the bathroom really change anything?

LEH

Premium Subscriber
... Personally, I never use it because to me its irrelevant. For example in the case that was used in the first post, the fact is the female is trespassing and they want her removed from the property.......does the fact that she crapped in the bathroom really change anything?

If she did that, no, but the OP said she did her business in the lobby. For that I think everyone would like to have her removed. As a lifeguard I know crap (pun intended) we had to go through at a pool if a kid pooped in it. I can't imagine the hassle of cleaning up a mess like that from the lobby of an eating (if that is what we can really call McDumbDumb's) establishment. The 'offender' would not be welcome that is for sure.

Glad it didn't happen while I was in town last week. :D

Caddop22 said:
Management states that she has “202’ed” in the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.