Hurricane Matthew & flooding in ENC

Status
Not open for further replies.

peten1vak

Premium Subscriber
Now with the Tar River in Greenville projected to crest on Friday of this week I have been hearing traffic on the following groups on Viper:

HART - Helicopter Aquatic Rescue Team - Water rescues and evacuations.

National Guard – Started hearing traffic this morning 10/12/16 at 8:30 AM- Radio check (War Devil)

SHP Air Ops- Aerial evaluation of flooding

Ale District 2 - Radio check

SBI Statewide Calling - Encrypted

USMS East - Not Encypted

CG Air Ops Primary - 345.000 mhz

peten1vak

Premium Subscriber
Heard CBP A-A / A-B for the first time on 10/15/2016 @ 215pm. I heard Air to base communications from my mobile setup while I was driving in Grifton. Aircraft reported a problem and needed to land. Aircraft was loud and clear base communication was in and out. Not sure where base side would be broadcasting from?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Heard traffic this afternoon on an unidentified talkgroup 52649, with radio ids that started with 20516XX. Definitely storm related talking about accepting donations from Red Cross after shelter closing and supplies on the trailers. Previously heard storm related traffic on unidentified TG 52684, 52685, and 51929 (which is probably a DPRR TG). Alpha 1 and 2 were still active also earlier today.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Actually Echo 1, 2 & 3 plus Hotel 2 & 3 are being used for fair, I'm hosting the live stream of that on RR.

Alpha 1 & 2 have been storm related including highwater vehicles, roadblocks and helos

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

drayd48

Actually Echo 1, 2 & 3 plus Hotel 2 & 3 are being used for fair, I'm hosting the live stream of that on RR.

Alpha 1 & 2 have been storm related including highwater vehicles, roadblocks and helos

Ok my apologies. I thought I saw somewhere that A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2 were being used.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Sorry not this year, it might have been in years past.

Status
Not open for further replies.