Hurricane UIDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I a am looking for and recordings and/or UIDs from any 436/536HPs And SDS # and other scanners that uses creates and uses UIDs.
That was created by during the hurricane.

Please send them to me at fullerdavid63601@gmail.com

Big Major thanks

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Just trying to updating LWIN List.

I did not intend to Offend anyone. The list will be for personal use. While I am visiting the Bogalusa and SE Louisiana area.

Spec605LA

Statewide Radio Jedi
Premium Subscriber
No offense. Just we’ve had issues with people illegally trying to access the system by using an active UID by programming it into a radio.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
For Spec605 La and fellow. My previous message this posting set. I would like any UIDs and /or any Audio files for any Hurricane Event(s) that affect the La and Ms Gulf coast.

Please note all I use this note info is used by me for entertaining purposes only. Not to create any possible problems for the agency (ies) and or anyone uses the system*(s) involved.

So if you would send me the request info. My E-mail is listed in post 1.

Spec605LA

Statewide Radio Jedi
Premium Subscriber
You still won't get any UIDs. And 80% of all communications in the affected area are Secure Encrypted, so I doubt there will be any recordings available.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
That's also what I had thought. Could not resist the chance to ask. Also possible chance to applozie for any damage done.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.